Evaluation of Olympus OmniScan OPD raster scans
- Generation of 3D models from measured data (.opd) files
- Automatic data analysis with automatic geometry and phantom echo detection
- Comparison of multiple scans of the same object (e.g. historic and recent data for crack growth analysis) in 3D
- Superposing of 3D NDT data with 3D CAD data of the analyzed object
Illustration: Multiple ultrasonic .opd raw data files (Olympus OmniScan) converted and merged with UltraX (coded by me) Software. Superposing of NDT and CAD data (1:1 scale). Screenshot was filtered with Paint .NET to be more dramatic.
- Optical drone inspections (e.g. rotor blades of wind energy turbines, roofs and the like)
- Cooperation with experienced level 3 ultrasonic testing experts